Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 12 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the CEO
- The Personal Assistant to the CEO is the principal officer responsible for the daily operation of the office of the CEO, providing comprehensive, efficient and confidential administrative support to the CEO.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travel, meetings and conferences for and on behalf of the CEO.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary.
- Co-ordinates seminars, workshops, retreats, training, and meetings including event management
- Assists with the preparation of meeting agendas, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings.
- Undertakes research and special projects as and when requested by the CEO.
- Maintains and updates information and data system as necessary within the CEO's including hard copy files system and electronic files.
- Manages the travel Itinerary of the CEO as regards booking of flight tickets, booking of hotel accommodation and preparation of allowances.
- Provide efficient support for cost cutting initiatives.
- Manages the entire office by ensuring that the relevant personnel keep every part including work tables, meeting room clean and safe at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any Administrative Discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Good report-writing capabilities.
- Versatility in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Valid Driver's License
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong negotiation & Excellent command of English
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Effective Reporting
- Team Playing
- Office Administration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org using post being applied for as subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Success Drives Global Consult Limited (SDGC)
- Accountant at Romanspage Global
- Litigation Lawyer at Ascension Legal Services (ALS)
- Experienced Manager - Capital Projects & Infrastructure (Advisory) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Financial Controller at Sunray Ventures
- Business Development Manager at Kimberly Ryan
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting