Engineering Vacancy in a Multinational FMCG
Posted on: 12 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an Electrical Specialist for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
The individual will develop and maintain a strategic position on reliability improvement with the plant’s electrical systems and electrical components
- Execute the Power, Control & Automation Department’s electrical strategy, primarily ensuring the establishment of adequate maintenance programs as well as timely and effective repair of electrical systems and their components.
- Act as the primary technical contact for all electrical systems
- Oversee the compliance and accuracy of the unit Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs.
- Participate proactively in management of change and issue resolution processes by:
- Partner with Electrical Engineer to resolve chronic operational issues with repeat electrical failures
- Work with engineering to identify potential turnaround (TA) scope. Provide TA execution support.
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as an instrumentation engineer preferably in an FMCG Organization.
- Strong Electrical and Automation background
- Experience handling high tension cables
Key Skills/ Competencies
- Extensive technical knowledge of electrical/electronic as determined through the job selection interview.
- Satisfactory completion of plant training program
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
- High degree of attention and care required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- Past exposure to high voltage electricity.
- Basic computer skills within a Windows based operating environment
- Strong technical knowledge of, job safety and hazard analysis, LOTO, arc flash, PPE and GMP standards.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- SABmiller Plc Management Trainee Recruitment
- Executive Driver at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at a Large Conglomerate - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Entry-level Van Sales Representative (VSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Latest Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Fresh Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Eunisell