Engineering Vacancy in a Multinational FMCG
Posted on: 12 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an Electrical Specialist for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
The individual will develop and maintain a strategic position on reliability improvement with the plant’s electrical systems and electrical components
- Execute the Power, Control & Automation Department’s electrical strategy, primarily ensuring the establishment of adequate maintenance programs as well as timely and effective repair of electrical systems and their components.
- Act as the primary technical contact for all electrical systems
- Oversee the compliance and accuracy of the unit Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs.
- Participate proactively in management of change and issue resolution processes by:
- Partner with Electrical Engineer to resolve chronic operational issues with repeat electrical failures
- Work with engineering to identify potential turnaround (TA) scope. Provide TA execution support.
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as an instrumentation engineer preferably in an FMCG Organization.
- Strong Electrical and Automation background
- Experience handling high tension cables
Key Skills/ Competencies
- Extensive technical knowledge of electrical/electronic as determined through the job selection interview.
- Satisfactory completion of plant training program
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
- High degree of attention and care required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- Past exposure to high voltage electricity.
- Basic computer skills within a Windows based operating environment
- Strong technical knowledge of, job safety and hazard analysis, LOTO, arc flash, PPE and GMP standards.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc