Job Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2014
Deadline: 24 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various database, spreadsheet and software tools (CAATs).
- Evaluate data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of information systems in operation.
- Prepare work papers for assigned tasks/audit procedures in accordance with the internal audit manual.
- Document relevant facts and information to support testing and conclusions so other reviewers can follow the logic and methodology.
- Perform technical routine and special information systems audits with basic understanding of information systems internal control concepts, in accordance with professional standards and ensure all transaction/administrative documentation is recorded and available for Systems Audit Unit or Business use.
- Conduct review of PPP for coverage, completeness, compliance, and adequacy.
- Coordinate business unit participation in risk assessment of audit area or project.
- Maintain all audit administration documentation and information as required on routine and special information systems audits.
- Suggest or recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed by Systems Audit Manager.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least 2years in IT Audit
- Internal Audit
- Business Risk Management
- Systems Audit
Method of Application
To apply for the System Auditor position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group
- Executive Assistant at Vantage Stream Multi-Trust Limited
- Senior Accountant at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Marketing and Strategy Manager at Comternet World Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jireh Technologies Ltd