Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Post of College Registrar in the West African College of Surgeons:
The College Registrar will be responsible for the daily administration of the College Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary General.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good University degree and appropriate Postgraduate qualifications.
- At least fifteen (15) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate Postgraduate qualifications), six (6) years of which must have been spent in a University or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant Professional Associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to communicate in French will be added advantage.
- The position is for 2 years in the first instance.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply in writing with ten (10) copies of CV, Credentials, two (2) recent passport photographs and letters from three (3) referees to the undersigned below within three weeks of this notice and addressed to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Surgeons
6 Taylor Drive Off Edmund Crescent
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.