Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd for a Law Firm
Posted on: 11 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of out clients, a reputable and dynamic commercial law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria, is seeking to hire qualified lawyers for the position of Associate.
The candidates would be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients; provide legal ideas on issues as may be required; lead and cordinate the corporate governance, company secretarial and regulatory compliance services of the firm; and handle all corporate and financial businesses for the firm.
- The candidates should possess a minimum of second class degree in Law from any reputable University and the Nigerian Law School.
- A minimum of 5 years post-call work experience in a law firm or legal department.
- Candidates should be computer literate and possess attributes of professionalism, team work and integrity.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested persons should send CVs to email@example.com in Microsoft Word/PDF Formats only.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Lawyers at Rocktrust Solicitors
- Fresh Vacancies at Aluko & Oyebode