Vacancy in a Leading EPC Operator
Posted on: 11 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen HR and Recruitment services is looking to recruit an Project Manager for one of its clients
Our client is a leading EPC Operator in West Africa
The project Manager will have the responsibility of contractual and financial delivery of the EPC project. He will organize and control the total project scope of work by engaging with the client. He will also be the key interface between the client and the management team on all project matters.
- Plan, direct, coordinate all activities during the various phases of the project (HSE;Quality; Cost; Engineering ; Fabrication ; Pre-com/ Commissioning)
- Manage interfaces/interactions with project functional groups, Partners, Sub Contractors and suppliers and the client regarding relationships and construction issues
- Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Confers with supervisory personnel to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Directs and supervises workers through the construction managers on the construction site to ensure project meets specification.
- Formulates project’s performance reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
An expatriate package
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.