If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
To lead and successfully deliver end-to-end or domain specific transformation engagements aligned with customer business requirements and objectives. Drive business development in the enterprise architecture and transformation practice.
Sell and manage integrated consulting services across IT & business strategy, business processes, business & organisational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Help clients define their customer strategies with attention to the customer lifecycle and enabling improved customer experience using a transformational approach
- Shape and lead holistic programs that translate operational shortfalls into transformation programs
- Sell, manage and deliver enterprise transformation projects to telecoms clients in sub-Saharan Africa by leveraging the OSS (Operational Systems Support) / BSS (Business Support Systems) domains to enable business strategies
- Lead initiatives to define current and future enterprise architecture and the current and desired relationships among business and management processes and an organisation's systems, people and operations.
- Define roadmaps for organization change and process development
- Undertake capability and assessments across processes and systems
- Support operators in defining data requirements and leveraging real time data to drive improved customer experience
- The ability to create robust value propositions and business cases for systems and process transformation
- Deep telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and Network technology in wireline or wireless environments.
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs, operating model development, enterprise architecture development and organisational structuring for telecommunications companies.
- Initiate, lead, and influence multi-disciplinary initiatives across organizational boundaries coordinating the activities necessary to succeed
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL, eTOM and security standards. Certification in one or more of these standards is a plus. TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial.
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Customer Experience Management and/or implementation of actionable intelligence programs
- Experience on cloud solutions and data centers beneficial
- Managing cross functional teams
- Experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling knowledge
- Business centric approach bridging the gap between IT/networks and business
- Ability to work in complex and sometimes unstructured environments
- Team and stakeholder management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in and lead teams.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 5 years + experience in consulting
- 7 years + experience within telecommunications industry architecting end-2end solutions or leading transformation projects
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- Position requires ability to represent Ericsson in front of customer across the full spectrum of their employees including CxO
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here