Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited (HCDC)
Posted on: 10 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) is recruiting an Executive Assistant
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable institution
- At least 10 years of working experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant and other related roles such as admin and office support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with ability to get up to speed quickly and work effectively with little direction or supervision
- Sound judgment, a high degree of professionalism, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have strong proofreading skills. Must have strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under minimum supervision
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Assist the Managing Director in planning and developing strategy in line with organizational goals
- Enable remote decision making for the MD by acting as stand-in in his absence and providing feedback
- Follow up with potential counterparties/unit heads to pursue new business relationships
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of letters and replies
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Receive correspondence for MD’s office from staff members and distribute correspondence from MD’s out tray to staff members, ensuring 24 hours turn-around time
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, documents and draft minutes of meetings as necessary
- Work closely with and provide executive assistant support for the Managing Director and members of the Board
- Provide and maintain an administrative service to support Board, Board Committees and such other meetings
- Take minutes and actions at board and other meetings, communicating documented minutes in a timely manner;
- Assist the M.D with on-going projects by writing research or reports
- Review & proffer advice on correspondences requiring the Managing Director’s signature.
- Dispatch treated/untreated correspondences internally/externally, as appropriate.
- Ensure the office of the Managing Director interfaces smoothly with internal/external stakeholders by carrying out the following: creating, managing, organizing & updating mailing lists for the office of the Managing Director on MS Outlook
- Managing & updating the Managing Director’s Portal on the intranet, ensuring that information made available on the portal is constantly updated, well organized for easy access/retrieval & support effective knowledge management, amongst others
- Provide appropriate answers to enquiries from external parties or direct as appropriate.
- Manage, update & maintain a confidential document management/filing system for the Managing Director’s office
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of the budget for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Write letters and memos, compile data for reports, create presentations, write reports, transcribe dictation, edit and proofread.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Managing Director
Method of Application
CV/Applications titled ''EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT'' can be sent to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Infrastructure Network Engineer and IT Operations at Human Edge Limited
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts