Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited (HCDC)
Posted on: 10 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) is recruiting an Executive Assistant
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable institution
- At least 10 years of working experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant and other related roles such as admin and office support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with ability to get up to speed quickly and work effectively with little direction or supervision
- Sound judgment, a high degree of professionalism, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have strong proofreading skills. Must have strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under minimum supervision
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Assist the Managing Director in planning and developing strategy in line with organizational goals
- Enable remote decision making for the MD by acting as stand-in in his absence and providing feedback
- Follow up with potential counterparties/unit heads to pursue new business relationships
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of letters and replies
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Receive correspondence for MD’s office from staff members and distribute correspondence from MD’s out tray to staff members, ensuring 24 hours turn-around time
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, documents and draft minutes of meetings as necessary
- Work closely with and provide executive assistant support for the Managing Director and members of the Board
- Provide and maintain an administrative service to support Board, Board Committees and such other meetings
- Take minutes and actions at board and other meetings, communicating documented minutes in a timely manner;
- Assist the M.D with on-going projects by writing research or reports
- Review & proffer advice on correspondences requiring the Managing Director’s signature.
- Dispatch treated/untreated correspondences internally/externally, as appropriate.
- Ensure the office of the Managing Director interfaces smoothly with internal/external stakeholders by carrying out the following: creating, managing, organizing & updating mailing lists for the office of the Managing Director on MS Outlook
- Managing & updating the Managing Director’s Portal on the intranet, ensuring that information made available on the portal is constantly updated, well organized for easy access/retrieval & support effective knowledge management, amongst others
- Provide appropriate answers to enquiries from external parties or direct as appropriate.
- Manage, update & maintain a confidential document management/filing system for the Managing Director’s office
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of the budget for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Write letters and memos, compile data for reports, create presentations, write reports, transcribe dictation, edit and proofread.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Managing Director
Method of Application
CV/Applications titled ''EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT'' can be sent to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting