Blogger / Social Media Expert
Online Media Company is in need of suitable candidate for this position
Experience and Skills:
• 1-2 years writing online or print publications, blogs, articles, social media content etc.
• Ability to track trends and provide a fresh perspective on entertainment, fashion, celebrity news
• Experience managing social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. is a plus
• Social media savvy
• Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest trends in the country and have a flair for reviewing products, services, events, trends and know how to spread the word around
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format with a touch of wittiness and humour.
• Content editing and proof reading
• Good computer skills: Microsoft office suite
• English as native language.
• Good copy-writing skills.
• Writing reviews and blogs about products, services, customer service and new trends in the country.
• Source for news and content in the form of write-ups, articles, pictures and videos
• Write and source for engaging and interesting content for our social media platforms.
• Create witty and engaging multi-media content for our Websites and social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Google+ and Youtube)
• Managing social media content to raise public awareness.
• Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
• Source for and recommend Graphic Design content to depict article and blog news.
• Browse internet to check for trending topics and advise how we can optimize our social media content and capabilities.
• Create, correct, and manage published content (images, video and written).
• Network with friend to ensure growth of followership on twitter, Facebook and instagram.
• Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing by investigating and getting more details about incidence.
• Take lead as organizations social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
• Fostering cooperation and interaction with other blogs and develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
Requirement and Qualification
• Experience in the following is not mandatory but will be a big plus:
• Have or manage an existing active blog site
• Experience in designing Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures/ thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog design etc
• Experience designing, create and manage promotions, Newsletter and Social ad campaigns.
• Experience in using tools like Wordpress, Mail chimp, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Illustrator)
• Employee can work from a home, daily update/weekly update will be required.
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org