- The VP Content will be based in our Lagos office and support the CEO in all areas of structuring production, financing and co-production deals.
- Critical to this role will be the ability to monitor project workflows and ensure that finance can be sourced for all projects.
- The VP Content will also lead the global content monitoring teams to ensure protection of our Nollywood library.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA essential
- Academic qualification from a top Ivy league school desirable
- TV Programming / Content acquisitions/ program strategy, specializing in TV, VOD/TVOD and Digital
- 3+ years experience in the Media / Entertainment Industry essential, specifically previous knowledge working with major broadcasting / TV networks such as BBC, MultiChoice, Pana etc
- A strong understanding of the African content market and how to monetize across various platforms desirable.
- Strong management reporting and financial analysis skills
- Strong sales & business development skills.