SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting Fresh Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme
SPECIAL SKILLS & KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
• Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
• Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
• Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agric Engineering, Plant Science, Forestry, Soil Science, Agronomy
• Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Banking & Finance.
• Human Resources Mgt., Business Administration, Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Elect Elect.
• Biological, Chemical or Medical Sciences.
Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
JOB LOCATION: Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Ilesa, Ibadan, Ogoja, Wukari, Jos, Onitsha, Gboko, Lafia, Benin, Oyo, Gombe, Mubi, Ayingba, Kontagora, Suleja, Enugu, Oyo, Ilesha
REQUIRED AGE: Not more than 25 years by 31st December 2014
Qualified candidates must be willing to work in any of the job locations closer to their residence
Qualified associates should mail in their brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using your location as the subject of the mail to Job@saroafrica.com.ng. Please note that any application not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Surname|FirstName|DOB|Gender|Institution|Grade|Course|Year of Graduation|Phone No|E-mail address