At Tenaris, we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and high-performance environment. As a global organization with operations around the world we value cultural diversity in our workforce. Wherever you will be working, whether it's in one of our mills or commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will encourage your growth and support your professional development.
Tenaris is Recruiting for the position of:
- 3 - 5 years of previous working experience in the field
Aim of the position:
Provides support regarding IT Applications attending the user needs within the frame of the applications, security, and technology architectures aligned with the Tenaris Global guidelines and limited to the scope (geography or business process) defined for the position.
- Provides IT application support across the defined scope, effectively requesting and/or executing corrective maintenance depending on the type of problem that affects the user.
- When required by the corporate teams, he/she will engage in the maintenance and evolution of the applications by coordinating with the corresponding corporate teams. Responsibilities may include interacting with key users to document the needs, assessing the business criticality and priority, and collaborating with the evaluation of solution alternatives.
- Participates in system implementations within the defined scope, by performing system testing, controlling local suppliers’ execution and collaborating with the user training.
- Starting from the post-implementation stage, ensures proper communication and the availability of user's manuals, as well as continuously monitors the system utilization and operation, according to what has been established during the project. This also includes monitoring the correct operation of interfaces between corporate and local systems.
- Analyst I and II will depend on the size, volume and/or complexity of the supported scope
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, do the following
- Click here
- In the Search form, select Nigeria under the Country field
- Click View Jobs
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.