Our client is an International Trading Company specializing in the export of Paints, Plastics, Specialty Papers & Metal scrap in overseas markets. Due to growth in the West African markets, they now have a vacancy for Country Sales Manager – Nigeria.
A global leader in paint and raw material recycling with headquarters in USA and customers in 65 countries. They are committed to providing environmental friendly solutions to the paint industry while offering high quality, low cost paint and raw material for reuse applications to its customers globally.
The Country Sales Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. Achieves and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by management
• Grow sales of paint and raw material (emulsion, pigments, resins etc.) across Nigeria and other African countries
• Provide market intelligence, product and pricing strategy for African market
• Reports to: VP Sales – Based in the U.S.A
• Fully responsible for the P+L of the Nigerian business
• Implement plans for the Nigerian business
• Deliver value growth and market share gains
• Establish and drive channel architecture and metrics
• Demand generation and channel expansion
• Formulate product-wise monthly sales and collection plans for the area and deliver plans on value growth
• Ensure that objectives laid out by the organization are delivered for the assigned geography
• Managing delivery of High Potential Key distributors and trade partners
• Ensure all accounts are working to optimum capacity
• Maintain and nourish strategic relationship with key distributors and trade partners for greater stock uptake and to garner market intelligence.
• Implement cluster specific demand generation activities to enhance brand preference among influencers/consumers as also implement National / Regional DG Initiatives.
• Ensure standardization of processes for effective sales strategy execution
• Collaborates with various departments in the United States by communicating feedback and comments received from customers to make them aware of the changing market trends and improve the market position.
• Must have minimum 5-10 years previous experience in sales within the paints industry, primarily in distribution, sales to stores etc
• Strong account management and relationship building skills
• Experience in managing major accounts
• Engages with clients effectively and understand their current needs and future plans.
• Understands competitor strategies in the Nigerian paints market.
• People leadership and management
• Must be current living in Nigeria
• The position will be located in Lagos.
• Position will require frequent travel within and outside Nigeria.
To apply for this position, click here