Our client - a full service corporate and commercial law firms, based in Lagos, which provides high value legal services to clients in a broad range of diverse, complex and high profile matter; the firm offers an extensive range of legal services across numerous industries, their core areas of practice are corporate and financial services, litigation, real estate, commercial finance, intellectual property and trusts, aviation and estates.
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit a Practice Manager - the overall responsibility of the Practice Manager is the management of the day to day operations of the Firm. In addition to running the office, must know about standard human resources practices, and will able fulfill other business management duties.
The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the lookout for you.
Human Resource Management:
Recruitment and Selection, Training Administration, Performance Evaluation, Review practice systems and policies and procedures
Maintenance of Building & equipment, Purchasing, Ensuring Smooth running of Telecommunications, reception services, internet, mail, dispatch, generator maintenance, security etc
Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
A degree in business administration or management, finance, human resources, estate management, or comparable work experience.
Competences Must be Computer Literate
Minimum Experience 8 years post graduation experience in similar capacity
Our client is seeking to fill the position of a Legal Counsel to provide legal advice to clients in the areas of
• Property and real estate law
• Corporate finance
• Capital market transactional work
- Servicing Clients by meeting with them periodically
- Preparing court processes as well as attending court
- Providing written legal advice and Impromptu verbal
- Drafting, Negotiating and Executing Contracts
• A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) degree from a recognised University. (a second class upper degree will be an added advantage)
• A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) degree from Law School (a second class upper degree will be an added advantage
• Capable of analysing problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgement as well as academic ability (essential)
• 3-5 years post-graduation experience in same capacity
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be meticulous
• Can maintain confidentiality
• Must have planning and organizational skills
• Must possess time management skills
• Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Insightfulness to understand the client needs
• Flexibility and service mentality.
• Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law(essential)
• Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team (essential)
Salary: NGN 80K - 100K
Use links below to apply