Regenesys Business School is one of the fastest growing and leading institutions of management and leadership development. Regenesys, which was started with the purpose of human development through education, was founded in South Africa in 1998. Regenesys offers a wide range of e-learning and contact education programmes at tertiary level touching the lives of over 100 000 students in 195 countries.
Regenesys and the programmes offered are accredited, registered or approved by various authorities including the Council on Higher Education (CHE), the Department of Education (DOE) (2000/HE07/023), the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and various SETAS.
Regenesys Nigeria is based in the business hub of Victoria Island, Lagos. Join this rapidly growing international business school and help the leaders of tomorrow hone their business and leadership skills.
To assume responsibility and be fully accountable for the local administration and academic quality for all academic and executive education programmes, including the management of relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
Position in Organisation: Academic Head:
Reports to: Dean of the School.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Local Administration of Academic Programmes:
- Handle all administrative matters in relation to registration and on-boarding of students for all academic programmes as well as delegates for executive education programmes
- Handle all administrative matters in relation to sourcing for facilitators locally or through the head office for academic and executive education programmes.
- Maintain close working relationship with the head office’s Academic department; provide regular and timely information on status of registrations for academic and executive education programmes to the head office as required.
- Prepare course schedules for all local academic and executive education programmes in collaboration with the head office.
- Liaise with and give input into material development for academic and executive education programmes as required.
Quality assurance of all assessments and moderations:
- Implement, manage and maintain the process of assessment and moderation for all skills and corporate projects
- Communicate with skills/project administrators on any outstanding aspects, on completion of the assessment and/or moderation process
- Contract/source assessors and/or moderators (if needed) to ensure turnaround times are met for all assessments and moderation
- Hold assessor and moderator meetings when necessary, which could include areas for development
- Manage the electronic and paper-based filing system for all quality assurance related matters
Programme and centre accreditation:
- Handle and monitor accreditation activities and processes with relevant accreditation institutions
- Liaise with and give input into material development for academic programmes
- Apply for approval of programmes, by preparing and submitting the necessary documentation to the relevant regulatory and accreditation institutions
- Track progress of all accreditation issues with the relevant regulatory and accreditation bodies
- Maintain a working relationship with all relevant regulatory and accreditation institutions pertaining to accreditation (programme and/or centre)
- Manage and sustain relationships with all relevant accreditation and regulatory institutions
- Manage the electronic and paper-based filing system for all accreditation related information
- Submit all relevant accreditation and regulatory reports on time
- Meet all head office reporting requirements timely
- Evaluate/action all report findings/recommendations and compliance issues
- Manage all queries relating to the certification of skills programmes
- Manage all academic related queries/complaints/concerns