Vacancy in a Power Generation Company via Stresert
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: 28 November, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client, a power generation and generator manufacturing company requires the services of qualified GENERATOR TECHNICIANS in Owerri, Imo state
- Performs preventive maintenance on uninterrupted power supply systems, generators, and air compressors to maintain system operation and reliability to ensure uninterrupted power and continuous air supply to critical facilities, equipment and systems.
- Repairs and maintains remote standby generator systems and prime power generators, to maintain and provide a reliable communications system and electric power
- Inspects, tests, evaluates, calibrates and updates generator systems and wiring to improve reliability and to assure dependability and safety and compliance.
- Responds to 24-hour emergency calls to repair remote generator systems.
- Repairing diesel, propane, and natural gas engines. repairing large generators and alternators.
- Troubleshooting diesel engines, 3-phase generators, and transfer switches as they apply to various equipment and systems when voltage, amperage, cycles and phases show defects.
- The installation of emergency standby generator systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintaining industrial generators
- Minimum of SSCE
- Salary is commensurate with industry standards
Method of Application
Interested applicants with experience should forward their CVs to 'email@example.com' using 'GEN-TECH' as the subject of their mail. Application closes 28th November 2014
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs