Jobs at FJAJobs Associates Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Find A Job In Africa
FJAJobs Associates Limited Is Recruiting the Position below:
- • Will be in charge of Sales, marketing, Admin, oversight in production and advertising
- • Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- • Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- • Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- • Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- • Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- • Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- • Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- • Candidate should be from 40-45 years of age,
- • Should have 7-10 years hands on experience in the advertising industry, degree in the related field.
- • MBA will be an added advantage.
- • Ability to travel in short notice to meet with clients.
- • Demonstrated initiative to acquire and engage merchants and suppliers across retail sectors.
- • Able to analyze and improve processes, measure results and achieve financial goals.
- • Excellent negotiation, organizing and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- • Capable of closing deals in a short time period.
- • Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely as well as effectively at all levels across the company and with clients.
Method of Application
To Apply, Kindly send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Find A Job In AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia
- Administrative Assistant at an Aquaculture Training Institute
- Head of Sales in the Financial Sector at Oscar Temple
- Software Developer at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate