Our client is a financial institution that creates value to its clientele by delivering expert financial services.
In line with the bank’s continuous drive to ensure availability of skills internally to adequately support achievement of corporate goals, the bank is seeking an experienced individual to be the bank’s UK’s primary point of contact in Lagos and build awareness of its activities amongst local corporate & commercial banking relationship managers with the objective of originating new corporate banking, trade finance & treasury business.
1. Establish an annual sales & marketing plan (including quantitative targets for the generation of new business for the bank in the areas of:
2. Generate of quarterly report for review to compare actual work done against budgeted in order to revalidate & monitor progress.
3. Make presentations to relationship management teams in Corporate & Commercial Banking as the local “subject matter expert” in respect of the products and services which the bank can make available to their clients.
4. Attend client meetings to support these relationship managers and help them build awareness of the bank’s UK’s capabilities and sell its products and services.
5. To seek and refer realistic business opportunities to the bank and assist in finalizing proposals & completing post sanction administration
6. To keep an up to date report on market developments, pricing trends, competitor activity & commercial practices in Nigeria & communicate these monthly to the UK team.
• Marketplace Knowledge
• Understanding of complex financing methods
• Knowledge of UK and Nigerian Corporate Banking environment
• Credit Risk Management
• Business Acumen
• Product Knowledge
• Cultivating Networks
• Communication skill
• Business Presentation Skills
• Customer Needs Identification
• Marketing & Sales
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understanding of CBN Monetary Policies
• Understanding of Financial Markets & Instruments
• Knowledge of Banking Operation
In line with the bank’s continuous drive to ensure availability of skills internally to adequately support achievement of corporate goals, the bank is seeking an experienced Head of Service Management to perform the following tasks set out below:
• Drive and oversee the articulation of the Bank’s service vision, value proposition and strategic objectives for service delivery bank wide.
• Lead the formulation of detailed departmental plans to achieve the Bank’s service goals.
• Contribute to the development of service strategies, policies, procedures and standards in line with best practice to improve service levels and rating within the bank.
• Consult on, establish and review service standards and targets within the bank.
• Drive a service driven culture in alignment with the Bank’s overall strategy.
• Monitor the internal service environment of the Bank including the culture and ensure adherence to the defined service standards.
• Recommend solutions/help solve problems that affect service efficiency/delivery.
• Initiate various service programs critical to achieving the banks service vision and strategy.
• Monitor the implementation of service delivery initiatives/programs bank wide.
• Identify critical interdependencies among various service initiatives and forge effective organizational linkage to ensure a concerted seamless implementation of the Bank’s overall service strategy.
• Develop metrics and targets for service delivery and monitor performance and set targets to achieve continuous service improvement.
• Produce reports on the bank’s service initiatives and performance and present to the bank’s leadership.
• Customer Interface Analysis & Design
• Business Acumen
• Business Process Design & Re-engineering
• Change Management
• Benchmarking & Survey Administration
• Planning & Organizing
• Policy Formulation & Implementation
• Quality Assurance
• Service Level Management
• Complaint Management
• Creating a Service Reputation
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply via E-mail to email@example.com