Jobs in a Mortgage Institution
Posted on: 19 October, 2011
Deadline: 1 November, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A well capitalized and dynamic primary mortgage institution with head office located in Abuja is on the next stage of her development plans and ready to commerce expansion program. Multi talented and achievement driven young professional with career ambition are needed to fill the existing vacancies immediately
Chief Operating Officer Level: GM ED (REF: COO 001)
This is a top managerial and achievement driven position that requires a dynamic personality with proven knowledge of strategic planning, business development, Investment Banking
and financial inter-mediation instruments. He has the responsibility of overseeing and driving bank business, performance and growth. He must be capable of taking sound and timely business decisions which he would be accountable for and will report directly to the MD/CEO.
• Bachelor of Science degree in any subject provided there is a proven minimum of 15 years cognate experience with at least 5 years held in a similar challenging position from a reputable financial institution.
• Proficiency in banking operations, marketing research, planning and strategy development/implementation.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• Professional qualification (ACA, MBA, etc) is an added advantage
Group Head, Financial Control/Risk Management (HFC 101)
This position requires a dynamic personality with good accounting and risk management knowledge. He has the responsibility among other functions, in collating and assembling reports from all our units and reports same to the management and regulatory authorities. He shall also manage the organization's inherent risks and must be experienced enough to design appropriate risks mitigating strategies across the enterprise's operations. In particular, the major functions shall include
• Preparation of budgets
• Identification of obstacles to corporate objectives
• Determination of how much risk to take and how to mitigate and control
• Enhancement of business performance (Efficiency and Profitability)
• Regulatory imperatives Global/National trends.
• Minimum of Bsc or HND in Accounting with minimum of 10 years banking experience and must be a qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
• Must have worked as a risk manager in a financial institution for at least 5 years and a sound skill in analysis and interpretation of financial information.
• Understanding of reporting standards required by regulatory authorities is essential.
Marketing Officers (ACO 003)
• Bsc or HND in Marketing or any social science subject
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages IS a must
Internal Control (HIC 301)
This requires a highly experienced person in both banking operations and audit. He must be very energetic and capable of working without supervision.
• Bsc. or HND in accounting with ACA professional qualification
• Must have at least 10 years experience in both banking and audit firms.
• Must be computer literate.
Head Research and Planning (HRP 301)
This requires a well experienced and proactive person with at least 10 years post qualification experience in Research, Planning and other strategy 5 of which must be held in similar position in the Financial Industry. .
• Bachelor of Science Degree in any social science course with minimum of 10 years working experience.
Group Head, Transaction Services And Technology (HTS - 201)
The required applicant must be very sound in banking operation and information technology. He shall among other functions coordinate transactions processing and information technology in all the branches.
• Degree in any social science subject and not less than 10 years experience in banking operation and Information Technology of a reputable financial institution.
Head, Treasury and Investment Banking (HTI 002)
The core responsibility shall be managing the bank's cash flow and ensure sufficient liquid asset is available to finance all explorable business opportunities. Good understanding of treasury operation, capital and money market operations are essential for this position.
• An Investment Banker with a bachelor or masters degree in Financial Management or related field with minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in the Banking Industry with at least 5 years in similar position.
Head Information Technology (HIT 003)
• Computer Science graduates.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in IT unit of any financial Institution.
• Proficiency in deploying WAN/LAN and familiar with banking packages.
• Working knowledge of window server 2008 administration with Microsoft SQL background.
• High knowledge of website design
Credit Administration Manager - (REF: CAM 004)
The applicants for this position must possess good knowledge in Credit Packaging and Analysis. He must be ready to take responsibilities for all his activities.
• A graduate of accounting or other related discipline with a minimum of 3 and 6 years experience in Credit Administration and Risk Management for officers and managers respectively.
• Must possess analytical skills.
• MBA and other professional qualification (ACA) will be added
• All applicants MUST QUOTE THE RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBERS at the right hand side of the envelope.
• Salaries and benefits are negotiable and rank among the best in the Industry.
• Only qualified candidates should send their applications, a passport photograph, detailed resumes and daytime telephone number with email addresses within 2 weeks of this publication
The Human Resources Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting