Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: 31 December, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Adron Homes is recruiting to fill the below position:
- He should be conversant with Lagos route.
- Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles.
- Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
go to method of application »
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience.
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner.
Method of Application
Interested canidates should please send their current CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime