Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: 31 December, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Adron Homes is recruiting to fill the below position:
- He should be conversant with Lagos route.
- Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles.
- Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
go to method of application »
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience.
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner.
Method of Application
Interested canidates should please send their current CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Job Opportunities at ToLet.com.ng
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises