Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: 31 December, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Adron Homes is recruiting to fill the below position:
- He should be conversant with Lagos route.
- Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles.
- Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
go to method of application »
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience.
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner.
Method of Application
Interested canidates should please send their current CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng