Placement in a Leading Conglomerate & Multi-Disciplinary Company
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading conglomerate and multi-disciplinary company with focus in Architectural designs, Information Technology, Broadcasting, Quick Service restaurant to recruit a Senior Treasury Officer for one of its subsidiary.
- Effective understanding, manages, and supervises all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily finance decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Assist in the determination of the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assist in the determination of the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assist in the Assessment of performance benchmarks and recommend changes where required.
- Assist in the review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Provide Assistance in Evaluating alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Assist in the management, direct, and develop cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Granite’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and CAC filing documents including some disclosures.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years work experience in similar role
- General knowledge of GAAP and other reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury/accounting software expertise as a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH