Placement in a Leading Conglomerate & Multi-Disciplinary Company
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading conglomerate and multi-disciplinary company with focus in Architectural designs, Information Technology, Broadcasting, Quick Service restaurant to recruit a Senior Treasury Officer for one of its subsidiary.
- Effective understanding, manages, and supervises all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily finance decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Assist in the determination of the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assist in the determination of the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assist in the Assessment of performance benchmarks and recommend changes where required.
- Assist in the review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Provide Assistance in Evaluating alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Assist in the management, direct, and develop cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Granite’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and CAC filing documents including some disclosures.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years work experience in similar role
- General knowledge of GAAP and other reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury/accounting software expertise as a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company
- HR Coordinator at Rosetti Marino Group of Companies