Administrative Job Vacancy at Jagal Group
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Nigerdock’s fabrication yard is the standard by which excellence in the industry is measured. It has delivered on the country’s most important oil & gas construction projects including Total’s Usan and Akpo fields, ExxonMobil’s Erha and MIPS projects, Chevron’s Agbami and Escarvos Gas Projects as well as Shell’s Bonga project. The company’s capability includes construction of FPSO topside process modules, offshore platforms, flares, bridges and has built several of the world’s largest deepwater SPM buoys. The company is focused on becoming an FPSO topside integration centre for the industry.
Nigerdock is committed to the highest safety standards in the industry and has defined and maintained Health, Safety and Environmental Manuals, Policies and Procedures for all of its operations. The company’s workforce is consistently trained in the safe working practices of their individual fields.
Expected to act as part of the Commercial team and provide administrative and secretarial support to other members of the Team.
Key Aims and Objectives:
- Ensure efficient implementation of all Administrative requirements of Commercial Team members.
- Ensure administrative and secretarial supports offered are reliable, timely, and align with aims and objectives of other team members.
- Ensure all other Clerical Requirements of the Commercial Department are attended to.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain an electronic file of Corporate Documents, records and reports and retrieve as required.
- Administer Registers relating to Commercial documents as may be required by other team members.
- Arranging, attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, and delivery of documents/packages on behalf of other colleagues
- Type letters, memorandum and correspondences on behalf of other team members.
- Make and receive telephone calls on behalf of other team members, takes messages and answer inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility
- Schedule appointments, maintains calendar and allocates time on Behalf of the Management of the Commercial team
- Prepares materials for workshops, conferences, meetings, duplicates/collates
- Maintains attendance, leave and overtime record of the Department.
- Collect and co-ordinate review comments from Commercial Team Members either during meetings or comments by e-mail.
- Perform General Office Duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Maintain the Inventory of Office Stationary and Provisions at an optimal level of availability to all Commercial team Members.
- Coordinate troubleshooting activities relating to Commercial Office Equipment and Furniture.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional etiquette
- Proficient in the use of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
- Ability to organize complex clerical tasks
- Robust Multi- tasking skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Maintain efficient office procedures and a system for keeping track of requested actions and reports
- Type from rough draft and keyboard at an efficient rate of speed
- Meet strict timelines and perform multiple tasks
- Work harmoniously with individuals and groups of employees
- Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Accomplish work responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and ability of record keeping methods, keyboarding and preparation of correspondence
- Knowledge of alphanumeric filing systems and document numbering system.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
- Accounts Supervisor at an Oil and Gas Firm - Lagem Firma and Partners
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL) PART 3
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL) PART 2