Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For more than 70 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla’s turnover in FY 2013-14 was 1.7 billion USD.
Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla’s emphasis on access for patients was recognized globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than one dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001.
Cipla’s research and development focuses on developing innovative products and drug delivery systems and has given India and the world many ‘firsts’ for instance Triomune. In a tightly regulated environment, the company’s manufacturing facilities have approvals from all the main regulators including US FDA, UKMHRA, WHO, MCC, ANVISA, and PMDA which means the company provides one universal standard both domestically and internationally.
- To contribute to achieving the overall organization and departments sales objectives.
- Maintain & manage a communication with headquarters on an ongoing basis
- To ensure product registrations in the operating countries
- Influence key opinion leaders positively and enhance the goodwill of Cipla in the local markets
- Contributes to achieving financial targets for the region as agreed at the beginning of the financial year (sales budget)
- Recommends pricing strategies to the Director Operations based on previous years tender results, key success factors
- Monitor and track tender opportunities, Represent in key tenders and track implementation.
- Ensure registrations, liaison with country regulatory agencies, organise import permissions, facilitate in country logistics to ensure compliance to regulatory needs and achieve objectives for the CGA.
- Continuously analyse the pattern of product demand, influence demand with KOLs, create goodwill for Cipla, participation in seminars, exhibitions and CME's, in order to effectively Influence & connect with stakeholders
- Through market intelligence, get competitors activity report, liaison with stakeholders, should be able influence outcome to facilitate revenues to achieve budget.
- Monitor evolving trends within the environment, and make sure the organisation are effectively educated and briefed
- To ensure product registration in the countries, manage all activities covering name search, lab testing , liaising with the regulatory body
- Identify potential distribution to create penetration into private markets specific to assigned portfolio ( HIV, Malaria, MDRTB, Reproductive Health and other future therapeutic area)
- Recommend differentials in the tenders vis a vis the competitors and ensure that the tender authorities have good understanding of the differentials.
- Develop consortium of sub agents to explore private market business through the main agent.
- Develops and self maintains/get involved in customer relationships with key accounts, opinion leaders & key decision makers. Establish strong relationships with, Regional Policy Makers and Budget Holders.
- To Identify and develop potential partners who have the ability to work with government departments, ministry of health, NGOs, first line buyers and have experience in the tender business.
- Contributes to the company ‘sales leadership team’ through alignment with the business, positive leadership, managing positive and negative performance and providing solutions to problems.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders like regulatory to ensure product registrations within timelines
Customer & Support Operations
- Personal influence and management of Key Account Management & Relationship Management (Internal & External)
- Be the SPOC to resolving certain key issues / areas to build trust. Be able to convince the customer and resolve any conflicts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Management of partner or distributors
- Exposure to Micro & Macroeconomic factor of business environment, would therefore require a strong conceptual and analytical bend of mind to operate in international business environment for the geography
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale