Saipem is a large and international turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas.
Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, Central Asia, Middle East, and South East Asia and it employs over 48,000 people, comprising more than 125 nationalities.
- ? Verify the completeness of contract documents (consistency check) and distribute them to project team members
- ? Track client, subcontractors, vendors obligations
- ? Administer the contract ensuring that project is performed in line with contractual obligations
- ? Liaise with project team, coordinate Project Contract Review, participate to meetings, manage and file all correspondence having a contractual relevance exchanged during project execution with clients, partners, subcontractors, vendors and authorities
- ? Monitor contract risks of critical work packages (subcontractors, vendors) and propose remedial actions
- ? Manage the change process on the project, including change orders, claims, back charges, penalties, new prices, dispute
- handling and resolution (except for litigation and arbitration) towards clients, main subcontractors and key vendors, ensuring
- that notices and notifications are issued as per contractual requirements, and participate in the generation of additional revenue as entitled by the contracts
- ? Check consistency between records, reports and correspondence, verify supporting documentation for invoicing and monitor that payments received are in line with the contractual terms
- ? Prepare reporting for project, company and corporate
- ? Ensure that Golden Rules and Silver Guidelines are implemented
- ? Maintain necessary liaison with other competent Saipem functions, in particular with Financial Administration, Insurance, Procurement and Risk referents
- ? Ensure all Project Certificates are duly issued by clients (e.g. Milestone Completion Certificates, Mechanical Completion, Handover Certificate, Provisional Acceptance Certificate)
- ? Provide collection and sharing of lessons learned, feedbacks and returns of experience on issues/criticalities encountered during project execution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering, Quantity Surveyor or Business Administration Degrees;
- Relevant experience, minimum of 3 years, in Oil and Gas sector
- Target oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, planning and analysis capabilities, knowledge of Oil & Gas projects, engaged in professional growth and continuous improvement.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.