New Career Opportunity at Point of Treasure
Posted on: 6 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Point of Treasure
POT Ltd publishes training video for it clients.
- As video editor, you would manageand control our studio.Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
- Creativity and graphic design is an important part of the role.
- The incumbent reports to the head of Custom Publishing and covers various day to day activities.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer;
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the program/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Additional tasks may include:
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
- Consulting with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post-production process;
- Familiarizing yourself with the style of specific directors;
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
- Selecting the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity;
- Writing voice-over/commentary;
- Suggesting or selecting music;
- Ability to handle video camera and manage a project from concept through production will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Point of TreasureSimilar Jobs
- Channels Television Recruitment for Marketing Executives
- Cake Decorators at MediaVision Limited
- Marketing Intelligence & Operations Executives at Terragon Group
- BBC News Group Recruitment for International Hub Bureau Managers
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Offline Sales Agent at Iroko Partners
- Web and Mobile Development Interns at Paruto
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners