New Job Offer in a Fully Registered Private Limited Liability Company
Posted on: 6 November, 2014
Deadline: 20 November, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting - Our client is a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries, including a Guest House, Press and Bookshop, and Pharmaceuticals.
Due to restructuring, our client is now looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to manage the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the facilities.
- The aim of each subsidiary is to maintain and promote vigorous and sustainable growth based on delivering a high quality service to its clientèle.
- The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the lookout for you.
Responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services for the company at the most competitive rates.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Contract management and negotiation.
- Contract administration, quality assurance, modification of special terms, and contract closeout or termination.
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
- Developing an organisation's purchasing strategy.
- Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in the business.
- Dealing with international suppliers.
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future.
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
- Establish and enforce procedures to ensure proper recording and tracking of all items purchased by the organization.
- Producing reports and statistics using computer software.
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- Attending meetings and trade conferences.
- Training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
- Work with all suppliers to ensure they comply with all environmental regulations.
- Develop cost saving structure for the organization.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills
- Mathematical ability, to work with figures and budgets
- Good judgement and analytical ability
- An organised approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good business sense
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Previous Inventory / Buying or Procurement experience is essential
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University
- At least four years of experience in procurement/sourcing/material planning with strong negotiation skills
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive and team work
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH