New Job Opportunity via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 6 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Key Result Area
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via contact meetings, telephones calls and E-mail.
- Will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Will be responsible for the sale of Plastic Closures.
- Visit potential Customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
- Must have full and comprehensive knowledge of Nigeria plastic market.
- Secure and collect Local Purchasing Order (LPO) from Customers.
- Programme the LPOs collected from Customers for production purposes.
- Ensure that all goods are promptly delivered to the Customers.
- Ensure prompt payments from customers on due dates.
- Gather information from both the Market and Customers.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with Stake holders.
- Report to the business any new development in the plastic market.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and also discuss special sales discounts.( where and when necessary)
- Liaise with suppliers in order to check on the progress of existing orders (stock Holding).
- Check regularly the quantities of goods on display in Nampak warehouse
- Ware-House and inform customer of same.
- Record sales and other relevant information, sending copies to the reporting
- Line Management (Sales / Marketing Manager) before the end of the working hours of the day.
- Review own sales performance with the aim of meeting and exceeding the Sales Targets.
- Gain a clear understanding of Customers and their requirements.
- Submit all the Sales Invoices to the respective Customers on time for prompt payment.
- Reconcile all the Customer's Accounts with Nampak Book.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide Customers with quotations.
- Any other ad hoc duty assigned by the reporting Line Management, Sales / Marketing Manager.
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales & Marketing Management experience with a comprehensive knowledge in Nigerian Plastics Market. Must be between the age bracket 25 - 35 years.
- Must be hardworking, honest, dedicated and committed.
- An excellent communication skill and fluency in English language are essential.
- Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self discipline.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Workforce Group
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)