Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Core Job Functions / Responsibility
Work with a team to handle criminal offence within the organization, office crime, dispute resolution, legal compliance, Labour, Tax Issues, etc.
- Reports to regional legal director to provide legal opinion and support to management team
- Handling criminal offence within the organization
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Interviewing witnesses and performing legal research
- Creating exhibits for demonstrations
- Gathering expert witnesses to testify
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Analysing legal documents
- Supervising legal assistants
- Legal support on complicated telecom projects
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Negotiating (not all cases will end up in court)
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: Law degree from a recognised university required.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree Technology or Mba is of advance.
- Previous Experience: Experience in Criminal Law will also be of advantage.
- Experience: 6-8 years' experience as in-house lawyer or in law firms (NYSC is essential)
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant Certifications is of advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation, Attention to Detail, Highly Organised, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills, Excellent Communication skills, Highly Organised, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Time and Priority Management Skills, People Management and Negotiation skills. Superior Analytical.
- Telecom or IT company work experience is Preferred
- Dedicated, good team consciousness.
- Organization management and coordination capacity;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative teamwork
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership and People Management Behaviour skills
- Passion for Excellence skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org