Mannich Consulting Services, a consultancy company with Bias in the Hospitality and Food Services industries, is recruiting to fill the position of:
The candidate will be a senior manager and will report to the General Manager, Lagos Operations
- Making recommendations related to the hiring, training, and management of staff talent, ensuring that we have the right people in place, trained well and inspired daily to delight our customers.
- Communicate the company's vision and develop team members to their full potential, building a better future for our customer, outlets and team members
- Operate branch to drive profitable growth and exceptional efficiency to create outstanding financial results
- Establish and maintain effective guest and client relationships and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients.
- The minimum required qualification for this position is a relevant tertiary qualification, a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Effective, commercial experience in running a business/business unit/s
- The ideal candidate must utilize effective associate management, team building and positive staff communications.
- Strong leadership, hands-on management style, cost controls, budgeting experience is a must.
- A proven track record of directing and motivating individual management teams to achieve and exceed goals is required.
go to method of application »
- The Operations Officer will be providing day-to-day support to the operations under supervision of Country Operations Manager while his/her priorities will be agreed in close negotiation with Director.
- As part of the responsibilities the Operations Supervisor will undertake the tasks under Procurement, Administration and Logistics, working with close collaboration with Finance and Program teams.
- S/he will promptly and effectively provide all required support to the programs, so to deliver the assistance to beneficiaries in timely, compliant and transparent manner.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in Operations (Logistics, procurement)
- Conscientious with an excellent sense of judgment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members in a cross cultural environment is required.
- Strong computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, lead a team to achieve stated results and objectives.
- Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to work effectively with an ethnically diverse team in a sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in insecure environments.
go to method of application »
Introduction to the role:
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be part of the Customer Service team.
- We are looking for an open-minded and outgoing person with extensive marketing and event management experience.
- Your areas of responsibility include:
- Assisting selling processes for our customers and generating additional Sales
- Coordinating information to customers browsing our websites during store discovery, order and checkout.
- Including after sales support.
- Performing phone conversations with customers to answer their questions, provide information and advise them.
- Handling special requests and complaints of customers
- Collecting and storing useful data within our back-end system
- Ensuring follow up through emails, phone or any required means.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with individuals.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong communication skills - proven results with key decision makers
- Willingness to work well in a team
- A large network (friends, family, contacts etc.)
- A Bachelors Degree or HND .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale