Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer for our Client who is an indigenous force in Oil and Gas construction and service industry in Nigeria.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will guide the operations of the Company with a long term vision focusing on the establishment - to position itself towards a growth strategy. The position shall report to Company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
· Lead and manage the operations of the Company
· Strategic Planning and Resource Allocation
· Establish Operational Processes/Process Improvement.
· Manage Strategy Implementation
· Ensure quality control of all Company Output as pertains to Customer Acquisition and Delivery of Services
· Ensure all Department Heads are fully informed of Operational Objectives.
· Set Operational and/or Performance Goals for all core process owners to ensure that progress is being made
· Establish and Monitor Performance Reporting Systems
· Monitor process Departments’ Performance against Performance Goals to ensure that progress is being made
· Conduct regular Meetings with Department Heads to ensure that priorities are dear and coordination is good.
. Ensure accurate project status reporting process in terms of product and set goal for economic
· Ensure activities comply with Organizational Requirements for Quality Management, legal Stipulations, and General Duty of Care.
· Facilitate Resolution of Issues between different stake holders
· Take Charge in High-Priority Crisis.
· Minimum of 25 years’ experience, 10 of which should be in a Senior Management Position
· Recognized Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree In Engineering or Construction oriented discipline. A Master in Business Administration would be and added advantage
· Technical management background is essential
· Ability to lead, plan and manage change
· Ability to visualize a long term objective for the Company.
· Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
· Be willing to take initiative and take decision
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong time management skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to set priorities
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Prior knowledge of the African continent, particularly Nigeria would be an advantage
· Age between 40 - 58
To apply for this position, click here