Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 6 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is expanding their business and taking a delve into the health sector.
They are seeking to hire a dedicated Registered Nurse who will manage the social work aspect of the unit.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be more involved in the social work aspect of health care rather than the clinical aspect. Their main function is to evaluate new patients and develop plans of care.
Nurses work as part of a team of professionals and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Work with new admissions of patients / clients by assessing their conditions and needs in order to develop personalized care plans.
- Regularly evaluate these plans of care and update them on an as-needed basis
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Educate their patients and their families on how to follow their care plans
- Supervise junior staff
- Organising workloads
- May sometimes tutor student nurses
- May also provide nursing care to the patients.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods
- Must first be a registered nurse or any related field
- Minimum 1 year clinical care experience
- Shortened two-year postgraduate diploma course
- Experience in caring for or working with people
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Please kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Finance Vacancy at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Marketing Executives at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria