Women for Women International (WfWI) provides women survivors of war, civil strife and other conflicts with the tools and resources to move from crisis and poverty to stability, self-sufficiency, and active citizenship, thereby promoting viable civil societies. WfWI has an immediate opportunity for a Monitoring & Evaluation Manager for our Nigeria Country Office. The position will be located in Plateau State.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager oversees and manages the successful implementation of all the Office’s monitoring and evaluation activities through implementation of M&E strategies. The M&E Manager will work in coordination with other Managers to ensure quality data collection and reporting to HQ Global Programs Unit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop field level framework and schedule of implementation for all components of the M&E system, including working in coordination with Program Manager to facilitate use and training on all M&E forms.
2. Promote a culture of lessons learned and best practices of M&E activities, ensuring that data and processes are discussed in appropriate forums and in timely fashion for effective use in field activities.
3. Manage and provide M&E guidance to M&E Officer(s) and country staff in the implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities, programs and strategy.
4. Oversee data collection, training of M&E staff and tracking of program participants and graduates.
5. Coordinate special evaluations, impact studies, and community assessments as needed. Participate in regular field visits to support implementation.
6. Consistently compile and report on key M&E information to fulfill data/ information requests from country office and GPU.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Interested candidates should send your CV. and cover letter on or before 14th November 2014 explaining why you are suitable for the job to: Nigeriajobs@womenforwomen.org
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.