Job Offer at New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO)
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: 18 November, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSC
New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous company that offers capabilities for Crane Maintenance, Marine Vessels, Portable Buildings, Major Onshore and Offshore Construction Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Subsea Services and Structures.
NESSCO is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Perform an initial review of the Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents to establish the scope of work, the Tender schedule and the composition of the Tender team. Clarify any item(s) that are unclear
- Ensure that all relevant data and information compiled during the tender development phase is considered and made available to all Tender team members.
- To develop costing as part of the quotation process
- To act as the company’s internal contact point for the customer during the enquiry and bidding processes
- To develop, negotiate and agree/confirm contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors, end-users and OEM companies
- Seek out project opportunities using external sources i.e. newspapers
- To attend resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchasing orders.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the engineers and decision makers within the customer organizations
- Be the main departmental focal point for the preparation, co-ordination and submission of key tendering projects as allocated. Responsible from the date of receipt and/or notification through to kick off at award or close out if unsuccessful.
- Prepare tender review checklist with allocation of duties, monitor progress, escalate issues, liaise with the client rep to propose and submit clarifications and ensure all tender are submitted strictly in line with the tender timetable.
- Maintain tender information library and continue to build it to include necessary information and text ready for use in future submissions.
- Conduct all business in full compliance with company guidelines and procedures
- Act as highly visible communications focal point with client group(s), working in close partnership with Technical Support Team, commercial department, projects engineering.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with clients in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Project
- Maintain accurate records and files (manual & electronic) of all the tender data (i.e. correspondence, quotations, internal input, etc.).
- Liaise with all tender team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements and the commercial strategy as defined by the Commercial Manager.
- Alert Commercial Manager to potential problems in tender development / production
- Provides specific input to ''lessons learned'' data base after submittal of each tender
- Determine physical format for tender, including cover set, tabs, photos, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)