Vacancy at The Humber Group (HUMBER)
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: 14 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Humber Group (HUMBER)
The Humber Group (HUMBER) is a boutique firm that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Financial and Business Consulting and Advisory Services.
The Humber Group based in Lagos requests the services of:
Top Responsibilities include:
- Manage and implement an effective and on-going social media strategy/plan across all Mobilotto Games social channels to connect with and increase audience.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Manage, develop, and publish the Mobilotto Games blog; creating content, setting the schedule, and managing the other departments' contributions.
- Manage, prioritize, and implement Mobilotto Games event planning and scheduling, including initial reach out's, venue research, on-site logistics and management, communications, and other creative projects to support the events.
- Support team with larger conference planning and logistics around attendance and speaking opportunities for upper management.
- Must be FEMALE , 30 years and below
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a passport size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Humber Group (HUMBER)Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs