Vacancy at The Humber Group (HUMBER)
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: 14 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
The Humber Group (HUMBER) is a boutique firm that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Financial and Business Consulting and Advisory Services.
The Humber Group based in Lagos requests the services of:
Top Responsibilities include:
- Manage and implement an effective and on-going social media strategy/plan across all Mobilotto Games social channels to connect with and increase audience.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Manage, develop, and publish the Mobilotto Games blog; creating content, setting the schedule, and managing the other departments' contributions.
- Manage, prioritize, and implement Mobilotto Games event planning and scheduling, including initial reach out's, venue research, on-site logistics and management, communications, and other creative projects to support the events.
- Support team with larger conference planning and logistics around attendance and speaking opportunities for upper management.
- Must be FEMALE , 30 years and below
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a passport size photograph to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics