Operations Manager at Cobranet
Posted on: 18 October, 2011
Deadline: 1 November, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable international company in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry seeks to employ suitably qualified candidate for the following vacant position.
• The Operations Manager will sustain the approach, procedures and plans of the company in order to achieve optimized operations efficiency.
• Responsible for loading and logistics operations in a safe and controlled manner and in compliance with the standards, procedures, legislations and depot management specific systems.
• Provide Training, motivation, and direction for loading operatives
• Provide Leadership in the development and sustenance of skills, competencies, and capabilities within the team.
• Provide general and technical support for effective management in policy formulation and the execution of the company's current and long term strategic objectives.
• Facilitates the development and implementation of broad policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration, and helps Management monitor corporate performance to ascertain progress towards attainment of stated business objectives.
• Ensures that systems, policies and solutions that addresses business imperatives are aligned with strategic direction
QUALIFICATION/ PERSON SPECIFICATION
• A good first or equivalent in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering (postgraduate degrees will bean added advantage).
• Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience in a Production/ Engineering/ Manufacturing environment of a Petroleum Company
• Good knowledge of flow dynamics, custody transfer systems, safety regulations, petroleum industry codes, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
• Conversant with templates for capturing operations downtime effectiveness.
• Good knowledge of downstream petroleum sector, terminal operations, engineering, facility upgrades or manufacturing processes.
• Proficiency in the use of Personal Computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good Oral & Written communication
• Team building and leadership skills.
• Integrity and transparent honesty.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV highlighting position
of interest to email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks from
the date of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited