New Career Opportunity at CA Global
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at CA Global
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank - an African focused Trade Finance bank - to recruit for a Regional Manager - West Africa. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
- Prepare Regional Marketing Plan derived from the Bank’s Strategic Plan for Management’s Approval.
- Implementing strategies for entering various segments of the trade finance market and investment banking in the region.
- Implementing marketing plans as approved by the Bank and actively securing mandates and business in the above market segments.
- Evaluating and reviewing credit proposals from the region and making recommendations on the same to management.
- Representing the Bank in high level meetings, fora and making presentations in conformity with the high standards for which the Bank has become known.
- Managing staff, Bank’s assets and property at the Branch in liaison with the Administrative Services Department.
- Maintaining and improving the Bank’s image in the region.
- Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by management.
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a recognized post graduate professional qualification in Banking.
- At least 10 years’ experience with a leading financial services organisation and familiarity with the major trade finance products to be offered to clients especially syndication, co-financing, club deals, correspondent banking products including letters of credit, factoring, forfaiting, structured trade finance, carbon financing, corporate finance risk participations, project-related financing and considerable knowledge of how these work.
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and to represent the Bank in important professional fora where oral presentation of papers will be necessary to high level technical and professional audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a knowledge of the Bank's other working languages (Arabic, French & Portuguese) as an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Permanent role
- Willing and able to relocate to Abuja, Nigeria
- Willing to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank's objectives
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and good knowledge of the African continent.
Method of Application
For any further information please get in contact with:
Senior Executive Search Associate: Financial Services: Africa at CA Global International
The CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance division is a division of the CA Global Group
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting