• Key interface with HR, Employee Council and other divisions to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives,
• Support achievement of internal communications strategy and develop high quality content for all MTN internal communication platforms
• Align internal communication to Corporate Communication Code and business objectives
• Provide strategic communication support to all MTN divisions through internal communication plans, ensuring full alignment of divisional communication goals with organisational objectives
• Ensure synergy with HR on employee engagement projects and employee communication
• Support drive internal communication strategy and provide high quality, engaging and emotive content for internal publications and communications materials both print and online
• Measure and report employee take-up of key business communication/internal campaigns.
• Evaluate and determine appropriate messaging channels to optimise internal communication strategy
• Contribute to relevant Group publications and ensure adherence to Group specifications
• Coordinate employee polls and present data in an evaluative, value-laden format
• Support HR, Marketing, MTN Foundation and other business units to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives.
• Provide high level support for internal content provision as well as generate ideas for web platforms based on statistics and analysis of trends
• Create internal communications brand that conforms to and aligns with overall MTN Brand
• Provide high level support in drafting CEO communication, executive speeches, key departmental reviews and reports, including ops review slides, monthly reviews and other strategy documents as required
• Normal working hours, however additional working hours may arise based on project requirements.
4 years’ experience in internal communications/corporate communications role(s)
• Knowledge of evolving intranet technologies and contemporary communications tools
• Advanced research and analytical skills, data presentation and interpretation skills
• Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
Research and analysis training
Modern measurement techniques
Method of Application
Interested abd suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria publishing platform.
We assist job seekers by providing the latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry:
Leading Job Site in Nigeria
As the leading job website in Nigeria, MyJobMag is much more than just a job listing platform. We offer various articles, tip, resource and tools for both job seekers and employers.