Ongoing Hiring at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
Corporate Communications Officer (Internal Content and Strategy)
- • Key interface with HR, Employee Council and other divisions to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives,
- • Support achievement of internal communications strategy and develop high quality content for all MTN internal communication platforms
- • Align internal communication to Corporate Communication Code and business objectives
- • Provide strategic communication support to all MTN divisions through internal communication plans, ensuring full alignment of divisional communication goals with organisational objectives
- • Ensure synergy with HR on employee engagement projects and employee communication
- • Support drive internal communication strategy and provide high quality, engaging and emotive content for internal publications and communications materials both print and online
- • Measure and report employee take-up of key business communication/internal campaigns.
- • Evaluate and determine appropriate messaging channels to optimise internal communication strategy
- • Contribute to relevant Group publications and ensure adherence to Group specifications
- • Coordinate employee polls and present data in an evaluative, value-laden format
- • Support HR, Marketing, MTN Foundation and other business units to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives.
- • Provide high level support for internal content provision as well as generate ideas for web platforms based on statistics and analysis of trends
- • Create internal communications brand that conforms to and aligns with overall MTN Brand
- • Provide high level support in drafting CEO communication, executive speeches, key departmental reviews and reports, including ops review slides, monthly reviews and other strategy documents as required
- • Normal working hours, however additional working hours may arise based on project requirements.
- 4 years’ experience in internal communications/corporate communications role(s)
- • Knowledge of evolving intranet technologies and contemporary communications tools
- • Advanced research and analytical skills, data presentation and interpretation skills
- • Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
- Research and analysis training
- Modern measurement techniques
Method of Application
Interested abd suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Roles at 4Barz Technologies
- Jobs at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Operations Department Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- Business Development Manager at NetPro International Limited
- Virtual Service Sales Specialist at Cisco Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at OGSoft Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Head, Marketing And Growth Specialist at IConcepts