Vacancy at Davis, Offiong Consultants
Posted on: 18 October, 2011
Deadline: 1 November, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a reputable Organization in the manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
The person will have overall responsibility for the material stores function (AGO, BAGS, SPARES etc) of the company as it relates, but not limited to:
* Receipt, authentication and recording of goods inwards
* Proper custody procedures of stock items, well secured and easily identifiable
* Maintenance of stock records to ensure proper accountability for stock items.
* Periodic reconciliation of physical/book quantities of stock and highlighting significant difference to management (if any)
* Identification of waste, scrap, damaged, slow-moving or obsolete stock for management action.
* Periodic stock reports to management for proper stock control.
* Supervision of all staff of the stores Department
* Monitoring stock levels for easy replacement
* Monitoring purchase orders and reporting on overdue ones weekly.
* Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft word, power point, excel, and other relevant.
* A minimum of Bachelor degree and/or HND in management Sciences
* School certificate (WASC/SSCE) with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English language.
* Qualification in inventory and procurement would be and an added advantage
Age between 40 - 45 years. Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, Very Energetic with good team leadership skills and must be a team player
Must have worked as a store's manager in a reputable manufacturing company for at least five (5) years
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Detailed C.V. and application in own handwriting with copies of credentials/GSM Number, to reach:
THE MANAGING PARTNER,
DAVIS, OFFIONG CONSULTANTS
2, EYO ETA STREET,
P. O. BOX 2641, CALABAR
(COPIES OF APPLICATION COULD ALSO BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org)
Within two weeks of this publication.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)