We are a global company with presence in over 140 countries of the world. Our offices in Nigeria are located in Lagos and Port Harcourt while our lines of operates include import & export facilitation, agriculture, agro-allied business, warehousing & logistics management and engineering amongst others.
The Company is equally 'nvolved in testing, verification and certification. Due to expansion in our operations, we require the service of competent professional to fill the following position:
The training manager shall manage all aspects of the training functions undertaken by sse to respond to the training market needs of its corporate and individual clients.
- ? Identifying training and development needs of target market
- ? Expand the training portfolio of SSC by securing new clients
- ? Diversifying and developing course range portfolio to respond to market needs
- ? Making annual training plan projections with quarterly revisions including budgeting, marketing, sales and financial projections.
- ? Achieving annually agreed objectives including target revenue and other targets.
- ? Setting, following up and managing training schedule
- ? Effectively managing training resources i.e. personnel premises, tutors, supplies, etc.
- ? Supporting field tutors to solve specific training problems
- ? Evaluating training programs implementation
- ? Handling client's complaints and take effective measures for resolution.
- ? Managing performance achievement of employee s under supervision i.e. Site Managers, Training Coordinators.
- ? Conducting field visits to clients and training premises.
- ? Adherence to the agreed training quality and performance standards within the organization
Qualifications & Experience:
- ? Previous experience in Managing is required
- ? Relevant university degree
- ? Minimum three years experience in a managerial position in the training industry
- ? Post-graduate business studies are preferable
- ? Previous experience in managing training is required.
- ? Demonstrated high interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- ? Proven data analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills
- ? Process and procedure driven
- ? Self-initiative
- ? Demonstrated team participation and managerial skills
- ? Ability to use English language effectively in writing, speaking and listening
- ? Proficient computer user i.e. MS Office
Method of Application
Interested applicant should apply within one week of publication to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.