Career Opportunities at Nampak Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2014
Deadline: 18 November, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. tn our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suttebty qualified applicant for the following positions:
- A Metal Decoration trained Prmter/Coating Operator (Coater) with minimum qualification of West African School Certificate and/or Diploma in Printing Technology.
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without superviston on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
- 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry
go to method of application »
- Must have HND in Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years experience in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Department in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities
- Background in Printing Production for Packaging Products is an advantage.
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments of QA/QC Tools and good laboratory practices with a good understanding in the concepts & application of Quality Assurance Principles.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, trainable. having positive attitude towards achieving given work targets, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision .
- Be well versed in using different Microsoft Softwarerrools with knowledge on how to prepare QA/OC Reports (SPC) with experience in various quality productive activities and ISO Programs.
go to method of application »
- HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years work experience in Industrial Electronics and! or power distribution and Control system.
Method of Application
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the e-mail address below within two (2) weeks from this publication date:
Nampak Nigeria limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,
PMB 21588, Ikeja, Lagos.
Note: No application shall be entertained by post or personal hand delivery but email alone.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)