Challenging Job Opportunity via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Product Specialist will join the Product Marketing team and will be working with cross-functional teams to lead and projects manage the commercialization and timely delivery of Connectivity Services/Products. Also, the job holder will be responsible for providing support to the sales team to take products to market to ensure targets are achieved.
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead and manage the commercialization and timely delivery of products
- Manage Connectivity product revenue, goals and achievement – will be responsible for tracking Connectivty Services P & L and recommend actions to improve profitability.
- Understand market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction, using it as feedback to drive attractiveness of Connectivty products
- Supporting sales with deal qualifications and initial scoping of incoming opportunities
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Comms. and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with the company’s resources or manage an agency
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately.
- Analyses of industry, customer and competitor trends via the Internet and written reports;
- Support Manager by providing pertinent market information that will help the strategy development and business decision making process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical field. MBA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role
- Technical background + Business Management skills
- Familiar with telecoms markets
- Evidence of successful product launch and full lifecycle management
- Evidence of total ownership of a product: Support all supply chains in the company – sales, operations, finance and marketing, as a product owner
- Ability to prepare/present business cases with financials at the product launch
- Ability to track/manage product P&L once launched
- Excellent customer, supplier and external relations
- Excellent Presentation Skills (at C Level)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to Details
- Highly Organized
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Oriented and Leadership skills
- High Tolerance for Stress
- Relationship Builder
- High level of Integrity
- Time and Priority Management Skills.
- People Management and Negotiation skills.
- Superior analytical Skills.
- Demonstrates independent ownership and management of tasks.
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information
- Demands of the Job: Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag