Exciting Career Offer in a Law Publication & e-Library
Posted on: 3 November, 2014
Deadline: 15 November, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is into law publication and runs an e-library. As a result of continuous growth the service of a Social Media / SEO Personnel has become vacant.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the approved companys products and services.
- Optimize new and existing website content for keywords and conversions.
- Manage SEO campaigns for outbound and incoming traffic including generating reports and conducting website audit
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Keep up with constantly changing SEO standards.
- Review posted copy with on-staff Editor and copywriter.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Use in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios to further department and client goals.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage Influencer outreach programs and build an active brand ambassador network to spread department content.
- Become an advocate of the department in social media spaces.
- Posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications if required.
- Manage presence in social networking sites as campaign requires.
- Work with the publishing team to ensure social media tools (sharing buttons) are kept up to date.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Keep up with industry-wide SEO best practices.
- Carry out presentations on PowerPoint as the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years recent and relevant experience managing social media and SEO.
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and buying strategies within the advertising industry; and a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices. Knowledge of programmatic ad buying, audience targeting and analysis.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, web and social analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS6, Flash, Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Some or all of the following:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Sponsor Posts including AB optimization testing. Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn user interfaces.
- Experience with Google AdWords, including keyword research and budgeting.
- Experience with platform analytic dashboards.
Method of Application
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘SEO 3110’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened!
Closing date is 15th November, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associates at Osibogun and Partners
- Librarian at Esher & Makarios Legal Practitioners
- Chief Operating Officer at a Top-tier Full-service Law Firm - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Legal Vacancy at Olympus Law Partnership
- Housekeepers at Lily Homes Ltd