Vacancy in a Leading Indigenous Oil & Gas Firm
Posted on: 3 November, 2014
Deadline: 15 November, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is one of the leading indigenous oil and gas firms in Nigeria in need of an Admin/Front Office executive.
- Project a world –class front office milieu
- Serve as the “ face/voice” of the firm
- Help build experience for clients through a ‘Client comes first” attitude by providing timely, quality service
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls or enquiries to appropriate personnel/executive
- Supervision of the switchboard and related bills
- Oversee inter-department communications
- Arrange appointments
- Schedule meetings
- Maintain a safe, serene and clean reception area
- Report and document issues for resolutions
- Oversee the receipt and distribution of incoming correspondence
- Provide administrative and clerical support for the entire of f i ce
- Attend meetings, take minutes and keep notes.
- Work with full service corporate travel agents to coordinate executive travels
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies
- Assist with events and receptions by coordinating RSVPs, name tags , and varying event support
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Maintenance of medical and dental plans, including employee additions, amendments, renewal review and calculation of dependent recharges
- Responsible for updates, amendments and tracking of employee beneficiary requests
- Assist with integration of new hires and completion of their paperwork
- Coordinate induction of new hires
- Track HR- related data, i.e. annual leave, sick leave, evaluations etc.
- Maintain HR file and send appropriate information as necessary to the Group HR
- Assist with the recruitment documentation of administrative support staff
- Obtain/provide certified copies of documents as required
- Other duties that might be assigned to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the office
Method of Application
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A MINIMUM OF FOUR (4) YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE CAPACITY OF AN OFFICE ADMINISTRATION/ HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER SHOULD PLEASE APPLY. Forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OFFICE ADMIN’ as the subject of mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date is 15th November, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Commercial Officers
- Career Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Contract Advisors at a Leading Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contract Administrators at Karsto Global Resources Limited (KGRL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Forte Oil Plc
- Instrumental/ Electrical Engineers at Fosad Consulting