Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this sets us apart from our competitors. We are passionate about what we do and believe that there is always room for improvement. Finding the right candidates is the beginning of our partnership with you.
Business Development Director
- Develop and execute territory plan that includes targeted accounts and key business and ecosystem partners
- Consistent prospecting/calling into new accounts identified in your territory plan
- Timely follow-up on new opportunities delivered to you from the inside sales team and marketing
- Maintain current information on all account, opportunity and forecasting activities
- Manage installed accounts in a way that ensures customer satisfaction and ensures repeat revenue
- Develop management and supervisory skills.
- Assess the actual situation.
- Improve work performance and organizational communication.
- Increase employee motivation and morale.
- Define the company's mission, goals and objectives.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Coach, guide and train employees.
- Raise the company's customer base and market segment.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions.
- Gather information and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Design new computer programs by analyzing requirements.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Study system capabilities and write specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Supervise staff including Budget Officer Senior Financial Analysts and clerical employees.
- Define with Budget Officer mechanisms for coordinating and managing day-to-day operational duties.
- Conduct expenditure analysis and revenue monitoring and prepares revenue and expenditure forecasts based on analysis.
- Analyze departmental budget requests.
- Recommend fiscal policy alternatives and funding levels to Director of Administrative Services.
- Initiate enhancement and innovative budgeting techniques.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Administrative Services.
- Lead long-range financial forecasting strategies.
- Ensure that General Fund revenues and expenses are monitored on a monthly basis.
- Research topics and background information.
- Plan and rehearse shows.
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts.
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams.
- Introduce and host programmes.
- Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location.
- Play music.
- Read short news, traffic, sport or weather reports.
- Review books, films, music or newspapers.
- Provide links between programmes either reading from a script and/or autocue, or improvising.
- Keep programme running to schedule.
- Respond positively and quickly to problems or changes, and improvise where necessary.
- Keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link.
Banquet Sales Executive
- Achieve budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labour costs.
- Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service.
- Participate and input toward marketing activities.
- Complete function of delivery sheets in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Help in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets.
- Complete forecast and actual budget function sheets.
- Supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of meeting/banquet set-ups and service.
- Complete Banquet Bar Requisitions.
Banquet Sales Coordinator
- Ensure all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- Ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that budget is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- Ensure that the minimum operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operation Manual.
- Assist any of the Banquets when necessary.
- Assist in monitoring service and food and beverage standards in all Banquets.
- Work with the F&B Manager to take corrective action where necessary.
- Identify risks and manage risk
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
Assistant Manager of Front Office
- Ensure all company's policies are followed.
- Ensure the Front Office Team is trained and motivated.
- Ensure the Director of Front Office is kept abreast of all development.
- Review guest comments and ensure that problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Front Office and other departments, with particular attention to guest arrivals and departures.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Maintain and perform regular update on accounting systems on an everyday basis.
- Provide technology support to clients and analyze all input data for clients.
- Prepare balance sheets and income statements and provide support to all internal and external auditors.
- Develop various systems to improve efficiency of accounting processes.
- Monitor all reporting requests and prepare reports on a regular basis to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate with management and departments and ensure optimal quality of services to all clients.
- Collaborate with project teams and resolve all accounting issues for new products and system.
- Monitor inventory for stock accounts, prepare status reports for all fixed assets.
- Manage billing of all contracts ensure accuracy in same and perform evaluation on a monthly basis.
- Develop various internal control programs and maintenance program for same.
- Develop, set up and reconcile accounting systems, to track activity and produce reports.
- Develop, set up and maintain reporting systems, collects and reports statistics, produces daily, bi-weekly and monthly reports.
- Develops costs standards, overhead allocation methodologies and maintains reconciliation, review and audit processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepare reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- Liaise with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Undertake reviews of wages.
- Gauge levels of financial risk within organisations.
- Check that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Deal with a discriminating clientele.
- Select and train reservations staff, discipline and recommend termination as necessary, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Schedule staff according to budgeted guidelines, while ensuring maximum service to guests.
- Complete all necessary payroll records and labor forecasts.
- Control room and rate availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Foreign/International Language Translator
- Treat conventional problems and situations using established translating practices and principles.
- Ensure that the final translation communicates the accurate meaning of the original transcribed document and conform as closely as possible to the format of the source document.
- Report to supervisory translator yet must be able to function independently.
- Provide a safe and drug-free environment for our clients and employees.
- Over seeing the day-to-day hygiene and cleaning arrangements
- Deal with customers (external and internal)
- Handle cash and reconciling a daily float
- Provide weekly sales and purchasing figures to the CafÃ© Manager
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Big Data System Engineer
- Deploy and maintain Database storage infrastructures.
- Monitor installation of software releases, patches of the operating system, third-party utilities with emphasis on overall system security.
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause of complex system issues.
- Investigate, evaluate, test and recommend technical solutions for future systems.
- Develop tools and procedures to monitor and automate system tasks on servers and clusters.
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure procedures are proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Assist Club Manager in meeting and exceeding department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately.
- Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
- Ensure that levels of cleanliness are adhered to.
- Prepare and complete action plans.
- Meet account financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepare an annual budget. scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses.
- Maintain account controls by establishing a chart of accounts.
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation.
- Enforce accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Brand Coordinating Specialist
- Coordinate the daily activities of the brand department staff.
- Monitor brand health metrics.
- Assist with the budgeting process and with the financial projections.
- Participate in brand strategy discussions.
- Set customer targets.
- Analyze historical new product launches.
- Analyze customer trends
- Develop business objectives.
- Conduct market analyses, performance analyses and other contributing factors analyses
Assistant Food and Beverage Director
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Food and Beverage operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs.
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations.
Assistant Front Office Manager
- Assist the Director of Front Office in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Provide managerial support for Guest Reception, Royal Service, Guest Services in the daily operational duties for these areas.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through proper recovery process
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Promote positive work environment
- Train staff weekly on sequence of service standards
- Manage operations of shift including assignments at work stations, breaks, coaching counseling and scheduling for all staff on duty.
- Communicate and work with support departments to insure smooth operations.
- Hold daily pre-shift meetings.
- Manage safety and sanitation throughout the restaurant.
- Perform daily walk-through of physical plant to perform preventative maintenance.
- Communicate all shift information in Log-Book.
- Greet guests upon arrival in an energetic and friendly fashion
- Take a proactive approach to meeting the needs of the guests and fellow team members.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests and/or waiters/waitresses.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve wine and draft or bottled beer.
- Attend culinary exhibitions and educational seminars to stay abreast of the development in the Food & Beverage industry.
Business Development Consultant
- Identify prospective clients.
- Educate a range of audiences on the various aspects of information security services.
- Develop the client relationship to the point where a client's first project is delivered.
- Work with the Client Management & Marketing team to determine strategies for creating business opportunities.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador by upselling services to our existing clients.
Environmental Services Manager
- Train, orient, assign department staff, evaluate performance, and make recommendations for human resources actions.
- Interview, hire, evaluate, discipline and terminate personnel according to hospital policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing departmental budgets.
- Maintain departmental reports and records, and collects statistical data for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Help prepare for and plan short and long-range facility needs.
Executive Assistant and Guest Service Coordinator
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior management
- Prepare correspondence, documents, presentations
- Manage schedules, itineraries and organize travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events for senior management and visitors
- Draw up and distribute minutes of meetings
- Conduct research, organize data, generate reports
- Process expenses and generate expense reports.
- Maintain effective communication with the guests and fellow team members.
- Answer questions; make suggestions regarding Food and Beverage service standards.
- Take orders, relay food orders to the servers, relay beverage orders to the bartender.
- Answer telephone properly; demonstrate a working knowledge of operations at the golf course and the Food and Beverage Department.
- Assist servers with the clearing of plates, refilling of drinks and meeting the general requests from guests.
- Provide guidance to fellow staff, lead by example.
- Ensure quality and standards are being met / exceeded.
- Collect sheets from Housing Office
- Assign rooms to the Housing / Retail Workers
- Prepare morning briefing
- Clean rooms and/or washrooms
- Conduct the training program with the new hires.
- Prepare the night shift rooms list.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted. To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/ Or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for comes up.