Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August, 1994. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our Clients continued drive to grow their business and strengthen its operations has created the need for a number of Pro-Active Professionals capable of making an effective contribution in an environment where excellence is the expected Norm.
Your duties will include:
- -To be responsible for all Account and Financial matters of the Company.
- -To oversee compliance with all financial procedure and regulations and must be able to adapt to a continually evolving Business environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline oriented work plan while managing all finances.
- -Dependable practice experience and knowledge of financial management operation and core accounting and internal control functions relating substantially to account sections.
- -Ability to drive subordinate to meet deadlines as well as dependable supervising skill.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Age: 30-35 years old
Potential candidate criteria:
- -Working knowledge of GAAP, SAS, IAS, and IFRS.
- -Knowledge and use of accounting software package and above average ability in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- -Related accounting qualification would be an advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply here www.icsjobportal.com
NB: This opportunity is for an immediate resumption.
Please "Comment if interested", Share with a friend/jobseeker you know need this opportunity.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale