Executive Director at PriceWaterCoopers (PWC)
Posted on: 18 October, 2011
Deadline: 1 November, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN MORTGAGE BANKING.
Our client is a leading Nigerian mortgage bank with strong growth aspirations and a significant contributor to the development of the housing sector.
The focus on increasing market share and the drive for profitable growth have combined to create a strong need to strengthen the leadership capacity for more effective market engagement.
The role is primarily responsible for evaluating market opportunities and implementing business development, market engagement and customer focused products and service strategies. The key focus of the role is to significantly grow the customer base through creative market engagement initiatives and innovative product and service offerings.
THE JOB SCOPE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Initiative policies and business development strategies for company’s commercial and operational activities
- Steering marketing activities and orchestrating complex deals, including funds mobilization and granting of loans
- Preparation of budget for Board Approval
- Monitoring and achieve performance against budget using appropriate measurement tools
- Liaison with relevant regulatory authorities such (CBN, NDIC, SEC) to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and regulations.
The ideal candidates must be a highly experienced and commercially minded mortgage banking professional with a proven track record of success in initiating / creating revenue generating business and marketing activities, strong business and relationship management abilities, deep commitment to customer service, excellent leadership, influencing and people management skills, good ethical business orientation as well as a strong ability to assess and convert business opportunities.
THE PERSON MUST HAVE:
- A good university degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related discipline from reputable institution with relevant professional certification (ACIB, ACA, ACCA, ICMA, CIMA). A post graduate degree (MBA, MSC) will be an added advantage
- 15 years + relevant experience in Banking and Finance, 5 of which to be at senior management level with extensive knowledge of banking operations, processes and mortgage banking products and services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, (Finance application experience an advantage)
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, please forward your cover letter and resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closes two weeks after the date of publication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)