GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
Service Leader, Field Service is responsibility for the management of all field service operations in the region. Managing the resource identification, training, competence, deployment and delivery of an effective field service solution.
The Service Leader, Field Service demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Support Regional Manager in the supervision and direction of Field Service Technical Representatives
· Assist in developing common technical procedures and driving technical solutions throughout the region
· Responsible for field service / technical work
· Responsible for opening work order files for Field Service projects
· Coordinate all cost associated with Field Service projects, collect all data from representatives when job is completed
· Attach all backups to Oracle projects for billing purposes
· Print invoice after it is issued, attach backup and send to customers for payment
· Resolve any supplier / customer problems, with Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
· Provide customs import and export advice and guidance for tooling and parts as required
· Assist with revenue and customs audits when required
· Monitor offsite Field Service warehouse activity- process utility/service invoices for payment. Arrange contracts for: lease extension, phone service, disposal services, copier services, etc.
· Assist with setup for new employees
· Issue credit memos when required; maintain files for customer Tax Exemption Certificates
· Provide proof of current liability insurance and workman's compensation certificates to customers when requested
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university with at least 8 years of experience in a customer interface role
- EHS and Quality management systems proficient
- Significant experience in Management and /or Technical/Field service.
- Subsea/Surface experience is desired EHS and Quality management systems proficient
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively perform & contribute in a matrix team environment
- Knowledge of products and processes for customer requirements, and budgeting / financial processes.
- 6 Sigma, Lean and continues improvement champion
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, Power point, Primavera RMT
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Six Sigma training
This role is responsible for proactively developing and implementing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Accounts at the zone level (region level – U.S. only), such as hospitals or hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations, thereby creating growth for GE Healthcare.
1. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of assigned accounts' business and keeping GE Healthcare Zone, Region and Product management informed and appropriately involved.
2. Lead and close multimodality deals and single product deals in their assigned accounts.
3. Support and be supported by Product Sales Specialists as needed.
4. Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
5. Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products and services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
6. Develop and implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region – U.S. only) cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
7. Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
8. In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client's segment.
9. Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Care Area (Category leaders – U.S.), Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
10. Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
11. Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
12. Geographic scope: Zone (Region – U.S. only) - could be a territory within.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited University
2. Minimum of 5 years of strategic sales experience in Healthcare.
3. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required, and must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
6. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
7. Proven track record on relationship building skills.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
9. Resident or willing to relocate to Abuja
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Master's degree preferred.
2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
4. Fluent in English language.