If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enterprise Bank was incorporated on August 5, 2011 as a limited liability company with a commercial banking licence. The Bank is wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. The Bank currently operates from its Head Office at Plot 143 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos with one hundred and fifty (150) functional branches located in various parts of Nigeria.
Enterprise Bank is inviting candidates to apply for its 2014 Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES).
About The Program
The scheme was designed to bridge the gap between the innovative entrepreneurial ideas of young school leavers and access to the right financial support to transform the ideas into concrete money making enterprises.
- Are you a graduate?
- Do you have a viable business idea?
- Do you already have a small existing business?
- Are you ready to take charge of your financial future? Then this is for you!
Education & Experience
- HND / Degree qualification
- 0-3 years experience.
The following documentation will be required from interested participants for eligibility:
- Duly accepted offer letter for the facility
- Duly executed SME application form
- Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile all proceeds to Enterprise Bank
- Request letter
- Key man insurance by EBL appointed insurance company
- Satisfactory credit bureau report
- Satisfactory confrmation of Applicant's Degree certificate
- 6 months statement of account where applicable
- Customer asset report where applicable - this report shows a summary of the discounted value of the customers asset and liability
- Letter of undertaking not to secure additional facility from any other bank without the written consent of Enterprise Bank
Method of Application
To apply for this scheme, click here