Current Job Vacancy at Marinetrak Nigeria
Posted on: 31 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Marinetrak Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Marinetrak Nigeria is a leader in the field of Remote Monitoring and innovative solutions for energy management. It prides itself as a pioneer in the field of providing environment friendly, and cost effective Monitoring Solutions that are capable of delivering a quick return on investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for the job typically comprise the following key roles and require the following key characteristics:
- In depth knowledge and expertise in digital and social media campaigns.
- Researching and networking assiduously in order to build reliable data about businesses in our areas of interest.
- Be the best communicator in Nigeria, ensuring smooth access into the top boardrooms in the country.
- Be a truly creative salesperson, capable of listening to and identifying client needs and then designing and packaging proposals that meet client requirements and maximize orders.
- Create opportunities and successfully close sales.
- Revel in the challenge of building a sales team and nurturing all members into achieving their maximum outputs
- Retaining a high quality of discipline and probity at all times to ensure the reputation of the company is something others would wish to aspire to.
- Plan and execute innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups.
- Manage marketing communications, media and PR outreach, both inbound and outbound, to build company’s presence and brand.
- Develop and execute the Marketing Communications plan.
- Manage and provide creative direction for the company’s brand and guidelines, such as logos, templates, messaging and advertising.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales/business development work experience with a recognized company or within same industry.
- Good sales capabilities.
- Ability to develop lists and build contact databases.
- Good research and prospecting skills on identifying potential accounts
- Good IT and computer (microsoft office suite) skills.
- Team player in helping to build the strengths of the business
- Team player in terms of sharing knowledge and reporting in an effective and timely way as required.
- Good interpersonal (relationship building and management) skills.
- Good people management skills.
- Confident and well-spoken with commendable presence.
- Ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-driven.
- Good analytical and numerate skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marinetrak NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Senior Telecommunications Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Limited
- ATM Field Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- Auto Mechanic at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Technical Jobs at Famak Motors Limited
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Head, Learning & Development at Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer (Onshore then Offshore) at COMSIP Nigeria