Vacancies at O.A. Omonuwa (SAN) & Co
Posted on: 31 October, 2014
Deadline: 25 November, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
O.A. Omonuwa (SAN) & Co., a corporate Law firm based in Benin City, Edo State is recruiting to fill the position of:
Sound understanding and practical experience of appellate Law.
Essential Qualifications and Qualities
- Minimum of 2.1 in First Degree and Nigeria Law School.
- 3 years working experience in a reputable Law firm.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and ability to work independently without a secretary. Knowledge of and ability to use legal softwares
go to method of application »
- General administration and co ordination of daily schedules and activities.
- Library management and general administration.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs